Tips to a
While playing, or, even watching the Holi is a great fun, don't let it be marred by certain unwarranted things. Given here are some simple Do's and Don'ts to make the most out
of the Holi.
Tips for going out on the Holi Day:
If you like to play it, make sure you take certain precautions
for your safety.
- Use a hat, cap or anything like that to protect your hair from
being colored with hard-to-rinse dyes.
- If you like to play Holi use dental caps to save your
teeth from any unwarranted stains.
- Use a sunglass to protect your eyes from a misfire of
color filled darts or water jets.
- Put on your worst gears so that you won't have to take
on the hassles of an immediate washing.
- Rags like tattered denims, and all bright colored shades like
black, blue, green, purple are highly recommended.
- Try to save yourself off from all possible attacks on the
face.In case your such attempts fail, keep your eyes
and lips tightly shut if you are attacked on your face.
- Keep the car windows thoroughly shut, even if you don't
have an AC car.
- Do not bump into the frenzied group of mob if you
take to streets.
Better you cross the road to the sidewalk across. Or,
simply stay at a safe distance.
So, make sure to land in anywhere in north India for a real
taste of Holi.
Play or, watch it live, ask your tour operators to make an